• moving rhythmically to music
• dancing is the performance of dances as a profession, an art, or an activity.
• term used for an east indies woman who dances as a profession in temples or for amusing spectators
• person who teaches dancing
• large room where dances are held
• comfortable shoes worn for dancing
• movements made in a dance
• type of exercise which involves rhythmic movement to music
• classical style of dance that uses pantomime and conventionalized movements to tell a story
• type of classical dance for pairs
• ballroom dancing is a type of dancing in which a man and a woman dance together, using fixed sequences of steps and movements.
• dancing in a middle eastern style characterized by moving the stomach
• dance style that originated in urban areas during the 1970s (usually includes acrobatic movements and intricate steps)
• break-dancing is a kind of dancing to pop music which involves quick, jerky movements, and where the dancers sometimes spin on their heads, their shoulders or their hips.
• country dancing is traditional dancing in which people dance in rows or circles.
folk dancing• dancing originating from and passed down by the common people of a country or ...