1. a deliberative group
2. The characterization of deliberative thinking as internal argument is a universal characterization.
3. The truth is that electors are not a deliberative group like representatives or senators.
4. An informed public would prefer prudent, deliberative management.
5. But this, being a deliberative move to impart false information, would be a reversion to the linguistic.
6. In Chinese political practice, the deliberative democracy is linked to the political consultation system closely.
7. Bathsheba's was an impulsive nature under a deliberative aspect.
8. A committee is a deliberative assembly, an organization comprising members who use parliamentary procedure for making decisions.
9. The Western deliberative democratic theory indicates the new phenomenon in the contemporary political field.
10. In the world's greatest deliberative body, no one is listening.
11. There is a sense of all rational control or deliberation seeping away or being under much less deliberative control.
12. Consciousness, we may argue, comes into being when information is re-presented to a monitoring faculty under deliberative attention.
13. Hearing consultation system is an important form of democracy, which reflects the value of deliberative democracy, demonstrated the functions of democratic consultation.
14. Because with the reform political institution and development of political culture, the deliberative bodies will enlarge.