1. the delicacy of a baby's skin
لطافت پوست نوزاد
2. the delicacy of a compass
دقت عمل یک قطبنما
3. the delicacy of a crystal vase
ظرافت یک گلدان بلور
4. the delicacy of a petal
نازکی برگ گل
5. the delicacy of an elderly person's health
آسیبپذیری مزاج شخص سالخورده
6. the delicacy of his musical taste
ظرافت طبع او در موسیقی
7. the delicacy of the political situation
حساسیت اوضاع سیاسی
8. negotiations of great delicacy
مذاکرات بسیار حساس
9. he acted with extreme delicacy
او با کمال ظرافت رفتار کرد.
10. Quails' eggs are considered to be a delicacy.
11. Her singing has both warmth of sound and delicacy of nuance.
12. She handled the situation with great sensitivity and delicacy.
13. Smoked herring is a local delicacy.
14. Both countries are behaving with rare delicacy.
15. The man felt a delicacy about balancing between his mother and his wife.
16. Fresh sea bass is a great delicacy.