1. "this" is a demonstrative pronoun
"this" ضمیر اشاره است.
2. he is very demonstrative and does not mind kissing his wife in public
او خیلی بیملاحظه است و از بوسیدن زن خود جلو دیگران ابایی ندارد.
3. repeated yawning was demonstrative of her fatigue
دهن درههای پیاپی نشانگر خستگی او بود.
4. He greeted us in a demonstrative manner.
5. Some people are more demonstrative than others.
6. 'This' and 'that' are demonstrative pronouns.
7. He's very demonstrative: he kissed me on both cheeks.
8. Some children are more demonstrative than others.
9. The demonstrative determiners combine with non-deictic terms for spatial organization to yield complex deictic descriptions of location.
10. The verb is longer but unambiguous, a demonstrative moment as the tongue flicks anxiously away from the palate to release the vowel.
11. But how reliable is demonstrative identification?
12. But as General Grant was neither demonstrative nor communicative, he gave no expression whatever to his feelings.
13. Patrick had not been a demonstrative man.
14. We use the dolls for demonstrative purposes in sessions with young children.
15. A demonstrative is used to refer to a temporal aspect.