1. the widdow sat demurely on the chair
بیوهزن سنگین و رنگین روی صندلی نشست.
2. The blouse had a demurely high neckline.
3. She sat demurely on the edge of her chair.
4. She sat with her hands folded demurely in her lap.
5. 'I'll think about it,' she said demurely.
6. Advertisements for Harvard dealers pointed out demurely that remuneration was no obstacle for the right person.
7. The dialogue continues, with the banks demurely declining as the government exhorts.
8. As Nisan and I talked, Nemutan stared demurely at her pumpkin soup.
9. She had cast down her eyes demurely, her heart beating with wild pleasure.
10. Laura sat just in the margin of his vision, dressed demurely in a tweed business suit and white blouse.
11. He stoops to inquire about some scars on her wrists and neck, but she seems upset and demurely avoids explaining them.
12. But even a dyed-in-the-wool extravert will sometimes choose to behave more demurely.
13. The spirit of this bacchanalian revelry of Europe found entrance into our demurely well-behaved social world, woke us up, and made us lively.
14. Punctuation is the way one bats one's eyes, lowers one's voice or blushes demurely.