1. the departed
2. a prayer for the soul of the departed
دعایی به روح مردگان
3. They departed on their different ways.
4. We departed for London at 10 am.
5. He departed for Ameri-ca this morning.
6. The train departed Amritsar at 15 p. m.
7. When she had departed, they fell to fighting among themselves.
8. John is pensioned by the employer and has departed from the company.
9. In his speech, the President departed from his text only once.
10. On this occasion we departed from our normal practice of holding the meetings in public.
11. In the morning Mr McDonald departed for Sydney.
12. I departed to my own country.
13. The old man talked about the departed triumphs of his youth.
14. It arrived that the manager had already departed.