1. The talks were dependent on a renunciation of terrorism.
2. You can't be dependent on your parents all your life.
3. The local economy is overwhelmingly dependent on oil and gas extraction.
4. He is dependent on his wife.
5. The festival is heavily dependent on sponsorship for its success.
6. Many families on a low income are dependent on state support.
7. Married women have traditionally been treated as dependent on their husbands.
8. He has a mother completely dependent on him.
9. Norway's economy is heavily dependent on natural resources.
10. Many of the patients are closely dependent on staff for day-to-day emotional support.
11. They are almost totally dependent on Western know-how.
12. The country's economy is dependent on tourism.
13. A child's development is dependent on many factors.
14. The number of single-parent families dependent on the state has risen enormously in recent years.
15. Whether I go to university or not is dependent on what exam grades I get.