• sum of money that has been put in a bank for safekeeping; partial payment, pledge; (geology) layer (of sand, mineral deposit, etc.)
• put a sum of money in a bank for safekeeping; pay in part; (geology) set down, lay down (sand, mineral deposit, etc.)
• if you deposit something somewhere, you put it there, often so that it will be safe until it is needed again.
• a deposit is a sum of money which you put in a bank account or other savings account.
• a deposit is also money given in part payment for goods or services.
• a deposit is also a sum of money which you give a person you rent or hire something from. the money is returned to you if you do not damage the goods.
• if a substance is deposited somewhere, it is left there as a result of a chemical or geological process.
• a deposit is an amount of a substance that has been left somewhere as a result of a chemical or geological process.
• savings account
• a deposit account is a type of bank account in which the amount of money in it increases because it earns interest.
• date that something is deposited (placed for safekeeping)
• special envelope for depositing checks in a bank without having to wait on line
• interest accrued on money deposited in a bank
deposit linked to the index
• deposit of money linked to the rate of inflation so as not to devalue
deposit linked to the rate of exchange
• type of bank account that is adjusted according to the trading value of a monetary unit
deposit of israeli currency
• act of depositing israeli currency into an bank account
• receipt for money deposited into a bank account
• slip certifying the amount of money deposited into a bank account
• withdrawing funds from a closed account before the specified date
• money placed in a bank account
certificate of deposit
• document which shows that a deposit has been made, certificate which shows that money has been deposited in the bank
current credit deposit
• type of account for depositing israeli currency
• deposit made in the european financial market
fixed term deposit
• sum of money deposited in the bank for a short period of time which is determined in advance
foreign currency deposit
• deposit made in a currency from another country
froze the deposit
• made the deposit inaccessible
• deposit of rocks and sediment left behind by a glacier
• deposit of a large sum on money (usually for the short term)
• savings account linked to the index or to the rate of exchange
• deposit which may be quickly turned into cash
long term linked deposit
• deposit in israeli currency to a fund that is linked to the financial index
negotiable certificate of deposit
• security that is used as an investment in a bank or subsidiary company
• (geology) layer containing a high concentration of minerals
• deposit in foreign currency by a resident of a country
• safe place, secure location