1. a derivative architecture which does not agree with our traditions and climate
معماری غیراصیلی که با سنتها و آب و هوای ما جور در نمیآید
2. a derivative of a function
واحد تابع،مشتق تابع
3. the sonata form was itself a derivative of opera
فرم سوناتا خود از اپرا ریشه گرفته بود.
4. 'Happiness' is a derivative of 'happy'.
5. Crack is a highly potent and addictive derivative of cocaine.
6. He had "derivative citizenship" from his father's naturalization around 1990.
7. I found the novel thin and derivative. I had expected more.
8. His painting/style is terribly derivative.
9. 'Detestable' is a derivative of 'detest'.
10. Much-maligned for their derivative style, the band are nevertheless enduringly popular.
11. French is a derivative of Latin.
12. 'Assertion' is a derivative of 'assert'.
13. Heroin is a derivative of morphine.
14. His paintings are really quite derivative.
15. In this interpretation rights to the reproduction of derivative works of art rest with the printer.
16. S., but you must make a distinction between derivatives and a complex derivative strategy.
17. Perhaps it could be large if the second derivative of f is small, and viceversa.