1. knowledge derived through books
دانشی که از کتب به دست آمده است
2. many conclusions can be derived from these figures
از این ارقام نتایج بسیاری میتوان گرفت.
3. the english word "royal" is derived from latin
واژهی انگلیسی "royal" از لاتین مشتق شده است.
4. The English word 'olive' is derived from the Latin word 'oliva'.
5. We have derived a great deal of benefit from her advice.
6. She derived no benefit from the course of drugs.
7. The word 'politics' is derived from a Greek word meaning 'city'.
8. He derived great pleasure from painting.
9. The data derived from this project has vastly increased our knowledge of how genes work.
10. Anna's strength is derived from her parents and her sisters.
11. Many students derived enormous satisfaction from the course.
12. These remedies are derived mainly from the natural world.
13. The new drug is derived from fish oil.
14. Many English words are derived from Latin and Greek words.
15. He derived great satisfaction from knowing that his son was happy.