1. deviation of random variable
انحراف (کیبش) کمیت تصادفی
2. lateral deviation
3. mean deviation
میانگین کیبش (یا انحراف)
4. quartile deviation
5. sexual deviation
کژروی جنسی،انحراف جنسی
6. standard deviation
7. There was little deviation from his usual routine.
8. There must be no deviation from the normal procedure.
9. The deviation made by the wind could be straightened by the computer.
10. Any deviation from the party's faith is seen as betrayal.
11. Notice that the deviation of a real gas from ideal gas behaviour is more pronounced at high pressures.
12. Deviation is managed and progressively denied by continual renegotiation of the social reality against which it is set off.
13. Mean and standard deviation of normally distributed results are shown; otherwise median and range are given.
14. The smallest deviation might snowball and produce a wobbly vertical ridge when the whole wall was complete.
15. In the areas it controls, any deviation from the public morality it tolerates is ruthlessly punished.