1. Conditions in the prison were diabolical.
2. It was a diabolical error, a schoolboy error.
3. The toilets were in a diabolical state.
4. This maneuver of his is a diabolical conspiracy.
5. The dust is diabolical - at one stage you could be fired for using a sweeping brush and not a vacuum.
6. The traffic was diabolical.
7. Unfortunately, the animated sequence is diabolical.
8. And there's his diabolical cunning about the newspapers and radio and so on.
9. The film was diabolical.
10. His driving is diabolical!
11. This sordid, vultrous, diabolical old man reminded Nately of his father.
12. No it's not some diabolical machine aimed at enslaving the human race.
13. Dark Scream : Probably just another diabolical plan to get us destroyed.
14. The Chinalco bid is a diabolical policy problem.
15. Frederick: That was a diabolical day. Did you understand what was going on?