1. The new diner needs another short - order cook.
2. He was known in every bar and diner in town, and tolerated in most.
3. Now the gluttonous diner has a wide array of eateries from which to choose.
4. Coming back through Farmington, I stopped at the diner again.
5. You can go into a diner and find risotto.
6. It started at a diner in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at 7am.
7. Who has worked at a diner and video store?
8. A sizable menu presents the diner with many formidable dilemmas.
9. The less pubescent diner can cast a detached eye on this ritual from six Formica-topped tables inside the tiny deli-restaurant.
10. There might not be a diner for a while, so you should have some meat.
11. The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu.
12. Meatloaf is a good diner meal.
13. The diner had only one short-order cook who could make anything on the menu.
14. Back when I was a more finicky diner, cauliflower hardly made it onto my vegetal horizon.
15. Diner: I'm sorry, I do not know. I'm color blind.