1. a discerning critic
2. one of the discerning notables
یکی از بزرگان اهل تمیز
3. She is incapable of discerning right from wrong.
4. The discerning customer will recognize this as a high quality product.
5. She is a very discerning art critic.
6. Politicians are good at discerning public opinion.
7. Nigel wondered if any film star would be discerning enough to employ him if he applied for a chauffeur's job.
8. At least there were a few discerning spirits in Yorkshire.
9. Full football kit for a discerning 10-year-old will probably cost parents about ￡40.
10. More discerning diners can sample such traditional Biltmore fare as gulf shrimp and crab claws on ice.
11. Discerning investors will find the guide useful.
12. A superb choice for the discerning holidaymaker.
13. The book will charm discerning readers.
14. For smart people, discerning people, the clutter and crush had eventually become too much.