1. It is important, however, to realise that discipleship still involves this sacrifice for some.
2. Discipleship is far more than initiation into a particular congregation or even accepting the terms of membership prescribed by a particular denomination.
3. Discipleship can involve suffering, rejection and death. sentence dictionary
4. The evidence of the impact of her discipleship is seen in the mourning widows who showed up at her house.
5. Before the visitor embarked upon discipleship, he wanted assurance from the Master.
6. Cheap grace is grace without discipleship, grace without the cross, grace without Jesus Christ, living and incarnate. " ----Quotes from Bonhoeffer's The Cost of Discipleship, first published in 193 "
7. But in the New Testament, church discipleship also involved discipline.
8. Rick Warren saysCostly Grace "strips discipleship down to its essentials, where we discover again that, when we face uncertainty, our only certainty is in Jesus. "
9. The call of discipleship is to follow after Jesus, even onto the water.
10. (John 16: If you imagine discipleship as a physical journey, then you can easily see that the more time you spend with Jesus, the more you will begin to understand his way of thinking.
11. Teaching the Bible through seminars, workshops, discipleship, home cell groups, and books.
12. This is the first stage of my discipleship,and no power, visible or invisible,must grudge me my coming to Jesus Christ.
13. The conference brings together Christians who believe the printed word is strategic for evangelism and discipleship.
14. Worship helps you focus on God; fellowship helps you face life's problems; discipleship helps fortify your faith; ministry helps find your talents; evangelism helps fulfill your mission.
15. While he made use of other's views, that fact alone hardly makes him a Hegelian, Feuerbachian, or whatever, and he signally fails stronger tests of discipleship.