1. she doesn't discourage so easily
او به این آسانی خود را نمیبازد.
2. a bill to discourage people from gambling
لایحهای برای بازداری مردم از قمار
3. sometimes bad grades discourage students
برخی اوقات نمرهی بد شاگرد را ناامید میکند.
4. my father was a happy-go-lucky man whom nothing could discourage for long
پدرم مرد خوشبین و دلشادی بود و هیچ چیز او را برای مدت طولانی دلسرد نمیکرد.
5. Don't let one failure discourage you, try again.
6. Don't let one failure discourage you.
7. Don't discourage her; she's doing her best.
8. ignore those who try to discourage you .
9. His parents tried to discourage him from being an actor.
10. We discourage smoking in this school.
11. I have tried to discourage him from biting nails.
12. Try to discourage such familiarities from your subordinates.
13. The Swiss wanted to discourage an inflow of foreign money.
14. You should not let one failure discourage you.
15. We tried to discourage him from resigning.
16. They want to discourage pay settlements over the norm.
17. His parents tried to discourage his interest in music, but he persisted.
18. Father discourage the expression of enthusiasm.