1. they faced with dismay an enemy force that was much stronger than they were
آنان با نگرانی به مقابله با نیروی دشمن که بسیار از آنها نیرومندتر بود پرداختند.
2. Local councillors have reacted with dismay and indignation.
3. The news has been greeted with dismay by local business leaders.
4. The crowd threw up their hands in dismay.
5. He looked at her in dismay.
6. The government has expressed "deep dismay" at police violence against protesters.
7. 'Someone stolen my house!' she said in dismay.
8. The old man groaned with dismay.
9. To her dismay, her name was not on the list.
10. They stared at each other in dismay.
11. He learned to his dismay that he had lost his job.
12. 'someone stole my house!'she said in dismay.
13. The news was greeted with widespread dismay.
14. "Someone stole my house!" she said in dismay.
15. It was impossible to hide my dismay at what I had seen.