1. you must dismiss such childish anxieties!
تو باید این نگرانیهای کودکانه را از سر بیرون کنی!
2. it is the prime minister's prerogative to dismiss ministers
نخست وزیر اختیار دارد وزیران را معزول کند.
3. The committee has decided to dismiss him.
4. It's not feasible to dismiss him.
5. Most orthodox doctors however dismiss this as complete nonsense.
6. I think we can safely dismiss their objections.
7. When he threatened to dismiss me I called his bluff.
8. On first impressions it would be easy to dismiss Duke as an eccentric.
9. I would certainly dismiss any allegations of impropriety by the Labour Party.
10. They can't dismiss you just like that - they have to give you a written warning first.
11. He tried without success to dismiss her/her memory from his thoughts.
12. The committee has [ have ] decided to dismiss him.
13. You cannot dismiss these stories en bloc.
14. He tried to dismiss her from his mind.