1. they distil drinking water from sea water
آنها از آب دریا آب آشامیدنی میگیرند.
2. to distil information before presenting it to the committee
اطلاعات را پیش از ارائه به کمیته تلخیص کردن (ژاویدن)
3. to distil off the salt from sea water
نمک آب دریا را گرفتن
4. to distil the meaning of a poem
مفهوم یک شعر را بیرون کشیدن
5. The Scots have distilled whisky for centuries.
6. Whiskey is distilled from a fermented mash of grain.
7. Water can be made pure by distilling it.
8. The whisky had been distilled in 1926 and sat quietly maturing until 198
9. He has distilled many wonderful stories from his experiences as a crime lab technician.
10. The cool of the night distils the dew.
11. Some water distilled over the rocks from the moist undergrowth.
12. The notes I made on my travels were distilled into a book.
13. The whiskey can be distilled in Lynchburg but not consumed because the town is in a dry county.
14. The televised interview was distilled from 20 hours of film.