1. disturbing the peace
به هم زدن نظم و آرامش همگانی،اختلال نظم
2. he was arrested for disturbing the peace
به خاطر بر هم زدن نظم عمومی بازداشت شد.
3. at that time, strikes and war talk were disturbing the country
در آن هنگام اعتصابات و حرف جنگ کشور را پرآشوب کرده بود.
4. If you don't stop disturbing,your buttocks would be spanked.
5. The defendant was charged with disturbing the peace.
6. The disease destroys much of the inner-ear, disturbing the animal's equilibrium.
7. I hope I'm not disturbing you.
8. The rise in violent crime is a disturbing new trend.
9. The following programme contains scenes that may be disturbing to some viewers.
10. I had a very disturbing dream last night.
11. A disturbing thought suddenly struck me.
12. I am sorry if I'm disturbing you.
13. The play is neither as funny nor as disturbing as Tabori thinks it is.
14. The figures reveal a disturbing picture of the state of our schools.
15. The newspaper has unearthed some disturbing facts.