1. in iowa corn growing and hog raising dovetail efficiently
در ایالت آیووا کشت ذرت و پرورش خوک به طور موثری با هم هماهنگ شدهاند.
2. I'm following up a few things that might dovetail.
3. Their results dovetail nicely with ours.
4. It is important that we dovetail our respective interests.
5. My vacation plans dovetail nicely with Joyce's.
6. That research could dovetail with gene-therapy efforts under way at Chiron.
7. New mail-handling systems dovetail with the Post Office's push for efficiency.
8. The higher prices would dovetail nicely with production capacity increases that are already in the pipeline.
9. Firstly, the fretting-fatigue tests of bridge-like specimens and dovetail joint specimens are conducted under high-low cycle complex loading.
10. Many of the changes dovetail with work by UK and global regulators.
11. Several factors leading to quenching crack of dovetail cutters were analyzed. The heat treatment process was designed to prevent dovetail cutters from cracking.
12. How well do these new ideas dovetail into the existing system?
13. The dovetail shape holds the PTFE O - ring in place under all operating conditions.
14. All these indicate the included angle of the dovetail groove is an important design variable in the rubber O-sealing ring design.