1. for the duration of his life
برای همهی عمرش
2. for the duration
1- (انگلیس - عامیانه) تا پایان جنگ 2- برای مدتی دراز
3. his stay was of short duration
اقامت او کوتاه مدت بود.
4. Many foreigners were interned for the duration of the war.
5. They were incarcerated for the duration of the war.
6. The course is of three years' duration.
7. I'm stuck here for the duration.
8. She stayed there for the duration of the journey.
9. He planned a stay of two years' duration.
10. Courses are of two years' duration.
11. The next contract will be of shorter duration.
12. A freeholder may grant a lease of any duration.
13. The package includes cycle hire for the duration of your holiday.
14. The principal issues in dispute concern the duration of the future treaty.