1. Once in a while we eat out.
2. We had to eat out all the time. It ended up costing a fortune.
3. When I lived in Spain, I used to eat out all the time.
4. We can eat out if you like, but I would prefer to stay in.
5. Shall we eat out or stay in? It's up to you.
6. I used to eat out in the evening when my parents were on nightshifts.
7. 'Let's eat out. ' 'Why not?'
8. How can she afford to eat out every night?
9. Do you eat out a lot?
10. I'd like to eat out, but on the other hand I should be trying to save money.
11. There are those who eat out for a special occasion, or treat themselves.
12. I'm too tired to cook tonight; shall we eat out?
13. Sometimes we eat out of doors.
14. He doesn't eat out at all, other than at Burger King.
15. It's fun to eat out sometimes, instead of cooking at home.