1. classical economics
اقتصاد کلاسیک (سنتی و متعارفی)
2. supply-side economics
3. the economics of building large dams
جنبه های اقتصادی ساختن سدهای بزرگ
4. tinkertoy economics
5. the philosophy of economics
6. he has a doctorate in economics
او در علم اقتصاد دکترا دارد.
7. He studied politics and economics at Yale.
8. He has never read around the subject of economics.
9. They wanted to initiate a discussion on economics.
10. His plan is to get a degree in economics and then work abroad for a year.
11. Political historians are often rather ignorant of economics.
12. Where economics comes unstuck is when it doesn't take account of the anticipated actions of human beings.
13. Frank is taking up with economics.
14. Economics undergraduates are probably the brightest in the university.
15. He called the government's policy 'the economics of the madhouse'.
16. I did a correspondence course in economics.
17. The economics of maintaining a safe environment are not just the concern of the government.