1. If the warranty is limited, the terms may entitle you to a replacement or refund.
2. Golden parachutes entitle them to a full year's salary if they get booted out of the company.
3. This ticket doesn't entitle you to travel first class.
4. Your years of service entitle you to a pension.
5. This ticket does not entitle you to travel first class.
6. It was held that this did not entitle the buyers to reject the whole consignment.
7. But Commerce Department officials said that did not entitle him to see any classified information, and they maintain he saw none.
8. This would entitle the tenant to have a new tenancy at the then prevailing market rent.
9. It does not entitle the contractor to additional money.
10. However, events which entitle the contractor to an extension of time may also entitle the contractor to recover extra costs.
11. Tickets of the Navigation Co. entitle the holder to break the journey at London and Paris.
12. Their qualifications entitle them to a higher salary.
13. You may entitle this section Relevant Experience, Business Experience, Leadership Experience, etc.
14. Cheque which entitle the person who have it to is pay.
15. Their age and experience entitle old people to the respect of young people.