• pertaining to the environment
• environmental means concerned with or relating to the natural world.
• environmental also means relating to the surroundings in which a person or animal lives.
• state of the environment (weather, topography, etc.)
• environmental holocaust, disaster that greatly affects the environment
• educational process dealing with the human interassociation with the environment, process that uses an interdisciplinary approach to solving problems explaining values; organized attempts to educate how natural environments operate and how people can manage their behavior and ecological systems as to sustain themselves
• ecological effects of a particular action or project
• effects of natural forces
• (legal) branch of law that deals with the right for people of all races incomes and religions to live in unpolluted environments
• regulations concerning the protection and conservation of the environment
• difficult environmental issue, troublesome matter related to the environment; situation or event that harms the environment, something that causes damage to the environment
• measures which are put into effect to protect the quality of the environment
environmental protection agency• u.s. government agency that s ...