1. equity financing
تهیهی پول از طریق سهام
2. to treat friends and strangers with equity
با دوست و غریبه یکسان رفتار کردن (تبعیض قایل نشدن)
3. presenting both sides of an issue with equity
هر دو سوی قضیه را با بیطرفی ارائه دادن
4. To capture his equity, Murphy must either sell or refinance.
5. The rules of common law and equity are both, in essence, systems of private law.
6. He plans to raise the company's return on equity to 15%.
7. The equity of the referee's decision was accepted by everyone.
8. No new equity was issued in 1992 to fund operations, and neither is any assumed in our forward plans.
9. There is an important link between the equity objective and the concept of need.
10. The rosy outlook for equity prices over the near-term meshes with my bullish forecast for 30-year Treasury bonds.
11. In contrast MDC's record on equity and accountability has been less controversial.
12. A natural endowment approach to equity would direct policy towards the gifted, who are better able to benefit from the policy.
13. In this way Equity is an addendum to the Common Law.
14. Its required return on equity capital is percent.