1. There's a general equivalence between the two concepts.
2. There is no straightforward equivalence between economic progress and social well-being.
3. He uses rhymed quatrains in equivalence to the strophic pattern evident in Horace's poem.
4. Our study allowed us to estimate dose equivalence from the dose response findings with salbutamol and salmeterol.
5. We conclude this section by demonstrating this equivalence.
6. At this point the strong equivalence principle supplies a key ingredient to understanding curved space-time.
7. Application of the strong equivalence principle provides the basis for a definition of parallel transport in curved space time.
8. Einstein next considered the implications of the equivalence principle for motion in free fall, that is to say motion under gravitational forces alone.
9. The effects of equivalence ratio and volume fraction of oxygen on gas composition, carbon conversion and low heating value of fuel gas were investigated through a series of experiments.
10. In equivalence of the fund the basic calculating method has simple interest and compound interest law.
11. The Relation Between Elevation of Equivalence Relation, Elevation of Distance, Hypertopology, Quotient Topology and Topological Entropy.
12. The text type theory, which is an important breakthrough and a significant complement of the traditional translation "Equivalence Principle", is based on the divisions of text functions.
13. Type Equivalence and Embedded Interop Types.
14. What if you want to compare the actual contents of an object for equivalence?