1. the evacuation of feces
2. the evacuation of sediments from the pipes
تهیسازی لولهها از رسوبات
3. a partial evacuation of the city
تخلیهی برخی از نقاط شهر
4. they demanded the immediate evacuation of the occupying forces
آنان خواستار تخلیهی فوری نیروهای اشغالگر شدند.
5. Orders went out to prepare for the evacuation of the city.
6. He had acted heroically during the liner's evacuation.
7. The details of the evacuation are veiled in secrecy.
8. The evacuation of civilians remains out of the question while the fighting continues.
9. Police ordered the evacuation of the building.
10. Even during the evacuation - more than 180,000 people were moved - most of them were not told what had happened.
11. Naturally, transport for the evacuation was inadequate for the needs of the displaced people.
12. Why was evacuation such an important episode in the social history of the Second World War?
13. The Roman centurion can return and enforce the evacuation but he can't open up responses.
14. Observers confirm, however, that evacuation is progressing at a snail's pace.
15. Authorities did not order an evacuation in the neighborhood, but several residents left voluntarily.