1. Linked to egalitarianism and associated with many of the same writers and thinkers has been the drift to collectivism.
2. The egalitarianism by which aristocrats and their slaves shared in one and the same eucharist was extraordinary.
3. In an interesting discussion of varieties of egalitarianism, Plant attacks the rhetoric that links freedom only with consumer choice.
4. Moreover, the empirical evidence on the effect of egalitarianism on capital formation is uncertain.
5. The ideology of egalitarianism is still very much alive.
6. The market egalitarianism argument fails to draw a distinction between the legitimate and illegitimate use of non public price sensitive information.
7. Egalitarianism : The tax system should try to achieve a more equal distribution of after - tax incomes.
8. But this deeply held egalitarianism also makes the Nordic model difficult to export.
9. Underlying this is a deep sense of egalitarianism, especially in the education system.
10. The Maoist state preached egalitarianism and relied on the loyalty of workers and peasants.
11. Egalitarianism and the Russian rural commune were closely related.
12. The judges liked the new egalitarianism of this: lest anyone be offended at the idea that a cascade falls from top to bottom, this new preposition makes the idea less hierarchical.
13. We should not practice egalitarianism.
14. Egalitarianism will not work.