• roundish object produced by certain female animals for reproductive purposes; ovum; person (slang)
• urge, goad, press, encourage
• an egg is the rounded object produced by a female bird from which a baby bird later emerges. some other creatures, such as reptiles and fish, also produce eggs.
• an egg is also a hen's egg considered as food.
• an egg is also a cell in a female person or animal which can develop into a baby.
• if you egg someone on, you encourage them to do something daring or foolish.
egg and poultry industry
• field of the hen-roost
• kitchen utensil for whipping or beating ingredients
• eggnog, egg liquor
• gathering together or collection of eggs
• cup used for holding a boiled egg
• sweet dish made of eggs and milk
• kitchen utensil for slicing hard-boiled eggs
• (figuratively) "dancing on eggs", difficult and complicated role or function
• oviparity, laying of eggs
• alcoholic drink containing eggs
• (zoology) bunch of eggs arranged in one or two layers
• encourage, urge greatly (generally toward something negative as a fight, argument etc.)
• eggs in dehydrated form ...