• of or relating to an election; pertaining to electors, pertaining to voters
• electoral is used to describe things that are connected with an election.
• group of electors that officially elects the president and vice president of the united states on behalf of the voters in the electors' respective states (u.s. politics)
• influence or power wielded by voters
• right to vote, voice, right to choose
• process by which a candidate is elected to office
electoral race for prime minister
• election campaign for the position of prime minister
• an electoral register or electoral roll is an official list of all the people who have the right to vote in an election.