1. A electrocardiogram records the heartbeat.
2. The electrocardiogram provides a graphic indication of the membrane effects of altered potassium concentrations.
3. The electrocardiogram will confirm sinus bradycardia.
4. The continuous recording of electrocardiogram and from it instantaneous heart rate was particularly valuable during events.
5. His electrocardiogram showed sinus rhythm with widespread ST-T wave abnormalities.
6. An electrocardiogram showed right heart strain.
7. Electrocardiogram and measurement of blood calcium were obtained from 5neo-nates.
8. Electrocardiogram: Antrum sex arrhythmia, arrange Zhong Xiang dislocation. Is there a problem?
9. The cardiac cycle can be shown on an electrocardiogram.
10. Electrocardiogram, ambulant ECG, ambulant blood pressure and echocardiogram were all studied before treatment and after treatment 12 and 18 months.
11. I also want to do an electrocardiogram, and an electroencephalogram.
12. An electrocardiogram ( EKG ) is done to evaluate signs and symptoms that could indicate heart problems.
13. DRC could obviously improve the ischemic electrocardiogram T-wave induced by Pituitrin (Pit).
14. Due to its application in electrocardiogram (ECG)[sentence dictionary], computer provides a modern approach for electrocardiology and clinical diagnosis.
15. Diagnosis is done with an electrocardiogram, which spots distinctive changes.