1. Nutritionists warn that artificial fat is no magic elixir for weight loss.
2. The man who lived here would have definite elixir theories about his yoghurts, his knee-bends, his nudist vacations.
3. A better chance of locating the life-prolonging elixir lay in the opposite direction, to the east.
4. To taste the elixir of life, become a drunkard in that mystic tavern!
5. Testosterone itself, the very elixir of masculinity, increases susceptibility to infectious disease.
6. Information is the elixir, the staff of life.
7. Qin and Han boarded the previous years elixir of life for the sake of worship designed fairy altar, looking sea mountains, was Reiki.
8. An "elixir of life" could soon be reality, scientists claim.
9. Music, for Casals, was an elixir that made life a never ending adventure.
10. Let us be grateful that the elixir continues to elude us — and toast instead our finitude.
11. A drop of the true elixir, no mithridate so effectual against the infection of vice.
12. One day, Hou Yi stole the elixir of life from a goddess.
13. Elixir of Major Armor: Increases armor by 550 for 1 hour.
14. The current new wave of technology should prove an economic elixir.