1. Never embark on what comes after without having mastered what goes before.
2. Maybe it doesn't matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark.
3. She was now ready to embark on her journey of adventure.
4. She was about to embark on a major expedition.
5. The board decided to embark on aggressive overseas expansion.
6. Some forethought and preparation is necessary before you embark on the project.
7. She is about to embark on a diplomatic career.
8. The band are about to embark on a six-month world tour.
9. He is about to embark on a new business venture.
10. He must also embark on a grueling course of longer-term reforms.
11. Once at the 000 Island Resort region, embark on a cruise aboard the lake's still waters.
12. He volunteered to embark on a dangerous secret mission into occupied France.
13. Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. Confucius
14. Nimbus should be strongly encouraged to embark on the complete oeuvre of Gotschalk with Alan Marks.
15. Surely this is too early to embark on new ideas - obscuring what we have so painstakingly created.