1. The Prime Minister was steadily emboldened by the discovery that he faced no opposition.
2. His success emboldened him to expand his business.
3. Jack was emboldened to ask Helen to marry him.
4. Emboldened by her smile, he asked her to dance.
5. With such a majority, the administration was emboldened to introduce radical new policies.
6. Emboldened by the wine, he went over to introduce himself to her.
7. This emboldened me to ask for more help.
8. Emboldened by drink, he walked over to speak to her.
9. Four days of non-stop demonstrations have emboldened the anti-government protesters.
10. The adolescent is emboldened with an egocentric belief in the omnipotence of logical thought.
11. But this latest phase has now also emboldened Bush to press forward with his agenda in strong, conservative strokes.
12. Their highly publicized forays energized and emboldened the Catholic Right.
13. Emboldened by their mandate from the voters, the parties challenged de Gaulle at every turn.
14. He thought she looked maddeningly attractive, and emboldened by the fine claret, pressed his knee against hers under the table.
15. Emboldened by what she saw her friend get away with, Diana felt able to loosen the shackles a little.