1. Celiprolol enantiomer was resolved directly by using normal phase HPLC with urea derivative as chiral stationary phase (CSP).
2. The enantiomer of some chiral drugs has different pharmacology activity and different applying.
3. Aspartic acid enantiomer in human dentin was seperated and identified by chiral capillary gas chro - matography.
4. The enantiomer that rotates the plane to the right is referred to as the dextrorotatory.
5. Celiprolol enantiomer was resolved directly by using phase HPLC with urea derivative chiral stationary phase ( CSP ).
6. METHODS:Comprehensivelly analyzing the status of the wildlife and the planting herb resource of galantamine, and the progress of synthesizing racemized galantamine and it's enantiomer.
7. AIM : To an assay method for the determination ofd timolol, its related substances and enantiomer purity.
8. The method and technical development of acetonation of hexabasic alcohol, and its application in the synthesis of one enantiomer of drugs were reviewed.
9. In response to the best conditions, the reaction rate achieved 9 5% and the enantiomer excess value achieved 100%.
10. AIM:To establish an assay method for the determination ofd timolol, its related substances and enantiomer purity.
11. Allethrolone is an important intermediate in chiral synthesis of allethrin, so it is important to find out a good way to separate the enantiomer.
12. This paper has reviewed the developments of the separation of enantiomer CEC. 35 references were quoted.
13. The conditions and equipment should be shown to be suitable to confirm the stereochemical identity of a racemate or an enantiomer.