1. an encapsulation of his thoughts
خلاصهای (کوته وارهای) از اندیشههای او
2. Extensive traveling induces a feeling of encapsulation; and travel, so broadening at first, contracts the mind.
3. It appears that this phenomenon requires the encapsulation by a head of a gradable modifying notion.
4. Encapsulation has been used synonymously with other terms such as component and module.
5. Our company adopted American advanced vacuum encapsulation technology and CMOS chip, the controllability Si AC contactors is peerless in national market.
6. CMS describes an encapsulation syntax for data protection.
7. In a scenario that involves encapsulation, decapsulation and TCP/IP through software, performing these functions on the host processor requires many CPU cycles to process the data and SCSI commands.
8. In most studies, encapsulation bras reduce up-and-down breast bounce best, particularly for large-breasted women, but are rated the least comfortable bra, which matters.
9. The high vacuum encapsulation of field emission display was realized with low-melting-glass encapsulation technology and high-temperature sintering process.
10. The Object - Oriented characters, such as encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and dynamic binding etc, increase the testing complexity.
11. The encapsulation efficiency and drug loading of triptolide-loaded poly (D, L-lactic acid) nanoparticles were analyzed by RP-HPLC and ultracentrifuge method in this study.
12. At present, most of the solar cell module encapsulation manufacturers to adopt the traditional laminator production, not only low efficiency, poor product quality, but also easy to cause damages.
13. Be responsible for analysis problem - solving of encapsulation injection process.
14. The melanotic encapsulation of oocysts is a specific immune defence mechanism against Plasmodium infection, and is also a primary phenotype in the Plasmodium-refractory strain of An.
15. Data encapsulation and multi - tiered design go hand in hand.