1. If she carries on shoplifting, she'll end up in jail.
2. Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. Oprah Winfrey
3. Don't be mean with fabric, otherwise curtains will end up looking skimpy.
4. I think we always end up where we're supposed to.
5. Be thankful for what you have. You'll end up having more.
6. How does the story end up?
7. I hate their parties - we always end up playing silly games.
8. The stores will inevitably end up competing with each other in their push for increased market shares.
9. The reservoirs could end up empty if this dry weather continues.
10. Damming the river may end up benefitting those who need it the least.
11. Sometimes he just doesn't listen and I end up shouting at him or giving him a smack.
12. They could end up with a 50-point winning margin.
13. I always knew he'd end up in jug.
14. You could end up committed to yet another savings scheme and none the wiser about managing your finances.
15. If you persist in doing that you will end up in trouble.