1. customs that ensconce themselves in the life of a people
سنتهایی که در زندگی مردم جایگیر میشوند
2. He ensconced himself in the armchair.
3. The kitten was ensconced in an easy chair.
4. After dinner, I ensconced myself in a deep armchair with a book.
5. He ensconced himself in a armchair.
6. The cat ensconced itself in the armchair.
7. Brian was ensconced behind the bar.
8. Agnes had ensconced herself in the best bedroom.
9. She ensconced herself in the closet in order to eavesdrop.
10. John was happily ensconced at West Point.
11. They were ensconced in the cellar.
12. We have ensconced ourselves in the most beautiful villa in the South of France.
13. We have ensconce ourselves in the most beautiful villa in the south of france.
14. The Prime Minister is now firmly ensconced in Downing Street with a large majority.
15. Sure, he ensconced his old girlfriend Wendy Linka out there.