1. ensuing events proved the wisdom of his action
رویدادهای بعدی خردمندانه بودن عمل او را اثبات کرد.
بعدی،پی آیند،پس آیند
3. in the ensuing months
در (طی) ماههای بعد
4. I lost my bag in the ensuing chaos.
5. The ensuing argument had been bitter.
6. In the ensuing fighting, two students were killed.
7. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
8. He lost his job and in the ensuing months became more and more depressed.
9. In the ensuing panic, they lost each other.
10. They lost track of each other in the ensuing years.
11. The two companies grew tenfold in the ensuing ten years.
12. The situation deteriorated over the ensuing weeks.
13. During the ensuing days every Ras and chieftain in the country must have been camped in and around Addis Ababa.
14. In the ensuing political rumpus John Major shamelessly distanced himself from his henchman.
15. In the ensuing months, in hearing after hearing, Mulholland was dragged through an agonizing reappraisal of his career.