1. Because it is in an enterprise zone, taxes on non-food items are 5% instead of the usual 7%.
2. We have only their failed policies and an enterprise zone in Inverclyde.
3. The second part of the enterprise zone Choice Theory for analysis .
4. There is reason to question the reliability of the data used by Enterprise Zone advocates to make their case for success.
5. It is not the general view of the small locally-based businesses in the Enterprise Zone.
6. A PROPERTY developer has claimed congested roads in Middlesbrough are hampering the letting of his scheme in the town's Enterprise Zone.
7. The Eastern Bloc has been transformed into a gigantic Enterprise Zone for western capitalists eager to reap the benefits of suppressed consumerism.
8. On the other hand, a substantial minority considered that infrastructural investment was a significant factor for location within an enterprise zone.
9. He also expects to ask the Legislature to allow the county to create a sports enterprise zone near the Astrodome.
10. Therefore, the Miami Beach Municipal Government established the Miami Beach Enterprise Zone to the investors'interests.
11. But the wider role of Christian entrepreneurs in the economic success of the Wenzhou private enterprise zone has not gone unnoticed by the Chinese government.
12. The Manchester Airport City plan – which was given Enterprise Zone status by the government earlier this year – could create 000 jobs over the next 10 years when it takes off.
13. Devens, as the site of a former military base, is a designated enterprise zone eligible for state financial support.