• city in alabama (usa); worldwide auto rental company
• initiative, boldness, adventurous spirit; undertaking, challenging project; company, firm, business
• an enterprise is a company or business.
• an enterprise is also something new, difficult, or important that you do or try to do.
• enterprise is a system of business, especially one in a particular country.
• enterprise is also willingness to try out new ways of doing and achieving things.
enterprise relationship management
• erm, business program that analyzes information about the company's clients (in order to improve service and customer relations)
enterprise resource management
• erm, general name for a business management program (inventory counter, resource manager, account management, etc.)
enterprise resource planning
• erp, integrated business management system (includes all aspects and computerization methods that are needed to effectively plan and manage a business)
• landing of a rocket ship on the moon in 1969
• authorized business venture, business which fulfills government criteria and is eligible for special benefits
• monthly american magazine for black entrepreneurs and executives
• educational project, project designed to promote education
• project that is not succeeding
• freedom of private businesses to operate competitively for profit with minimal government regulation
• free enterprise is an economic system in which businesses compete for profit without much government control.
• factory whose product is classified as absolutely necessary an therefore production of it cannot be stopped
• enterprise supported by the government and treated as a high priority
powering the enterprise
• providing capability or authority to the initiative
• economic business that was opened by private individuals
• private enterprise is industry and business which is owned by an individual person or group and is not supported financially by the government.
• public enterprise is the ownership and management of industries and companies by the state rather than by individual people.
• united states nuclear aircraft carrier that participated in the "desert fox" operation; space ship in the movie "star trek"