1. enterprising farmers who expanded their land holdings
کشاورزان بلندهمتی که زمینهای کشاورزی خود را توسعه دادند
2. an enterprising young man
جوان با پشتکار و اهل ریسک
3. a merchant who has made a number of enterprising journeys
بازرگانی که سفرهای متعدد تجاری انجام داده است
4. Some enterprising girls organized a sponsored walk.
5. One enterprising farmer opened up his field as a car park and charged people ￡10 to park there.
6. The business was started by a couple of enterprising young women.
7. "Enterprising" is not an adjective you would apply to him!
8. That was very enterprising of you, Vijay!
9. Money loves hardworking, responsible and enterprising people. Money dislikes lazy, irresponsible and passive people. Dr T. P. Chia
10. An enterprising student was selling copies of the answers to the test.
11. In some places the watchers are more enterprising and come complete with an assistant.
12. He's very worried about drought and very enterprising.
13. Across the country, says Fitness magazine, enterprising and agile therapists are working their magic on patients while running alongside them.
14. With such a start in life, an enterprising virus could hardly fail to become epidemic.