1. he is entitled to cancel the contract any time he wishes
او حق دارد هر وقت بخواهد قرارداد را فسخ کند.
2. he is entitled to the style of "mayor"
محق است که از عنوان ((شهردار)) استفاده کند.
3. you are entitled to your opinion
شما مجاز بهداشتن نظریات خودتان هستید (در عقاید خود آزادید)
4. bravery in war entitled him to receive special privileges
شجاعت در جنگ او را مستحق دریافت امتیازات ویژهای کرد.
5. the article was entitled "the sources of discord"
عنوان مقاله ((سرچشمههای ناهمسازی)) بود.
6. my article was published in a book entitled milton and homer
مقالهی من در کتابی با عنوان ((میلتون و هومر)) چاپ شد.
7. Officers are entitled to travel first class.
8. You may be entitled to reclaim some tax.
9. They are entitled to enjoy many advantages and privileges.
10. Everyone should be entitled to a decent wage/standard of living.
11. His executive position entitled him to certain courtesies rarely accorded others.
12. Parents are entitled to 13 weeks' parental leave.
13. Full-time employees are entitled to receive health insurance.
14. The police are entitled to inspect the premises without notification.
15. Each partner is entitled to share in the profits of the business.
16. All groups are entitled to this money without distinction.