1. Giants, the epigones of Uranus, stamp around in the cold, steaming like cattle.
2. You are vogue and beautiful epigone, yearn for the perfect outline of cap-a-pie, blossom a glorious of unapproachable evil spirit be puzzled.
3. As epigone, company of Chinese 3D fictitious world regards the example that draw lessons from as inevitably American mode.
4. During the mid-Tang and night-Tang dynasty, the aesthetic theme tradition of landscape poetry and pastoral poetry were innovated by Yaohe, Jiadao and their epigone.
5. I reminded of another a words: In the world again big simpletons all have an epigone!
6. The precede person of the industry falls in the help of capital, the meeting is more flourishing, and epigone has no alternative it seems that besides transition.
7. "We are expecting to listen to ' vermicelli made from bean starch ', the view of friend and epigone " .
8. "If I could not be thy incarnation, " says Hephaestus to Aphrodite, "then let me be thy envoy or thy epigone. "
9. We think, IT tycoon must hour is vigilant all sorts of competitors and epigone, avoid in-house error at the same time.
10. "If I could not be thy incarnation, " says Hephaestus to Aphrodite, "then let me be thy envoy and thy epigone. "
11. Stand in the son starting in autumn behind necrosis, regard for his epigone.
12. Pardonable they are alled over try a how he protects skin to taste, the puzzle that still can become LA MER Hai La finally forever epigone .