1. an episodic life
یک زندگی پررخداد
2. this novel is episodic and the various incidents do not hang together well
این رمان دارای قسمتهای مختلف است و حوادث گوناگون خوب با هم جور نیستند.
3. Volcanic activity is highly episodic in nature.
4. My memories of childhood are hazy and episodic.
5. The film is an episodic account of the effect of the war on a small community.
6. Nothing is world-wide, but everything is episodic.
7. Most fieldwork is simply episodic, made by an outsider moving in for a period to assess observed social behaviour.
8. This illness is characterized by episodic neck pain.
9. Depositon is usually episodic rather than smoothly continuous.
10. The tests included an episodic memory test, in which the patient must correctly remember a list of words.
11. Bleeding may be continuous but is usually episodic.
12. Objective To study the episodic memory, semantic memory in maintenance hemodialysis (MHD) patients.
13. Yet episodic bomb blasts continue, such as the one last November that left 20-year-old Fatima Muhassen Aziz a quadriplegic.
14. The episodic approach in particular gives Tamblyn and Gellar little space to spread their acting wings.