1. Shortly after Columbus's epochal voyage, Magellan circumnavigated the globe.
2. Epochal angels: direction of the affaires of each generation and root race.
3. This product is epochal product most recently researched and developed.
4. The toolmaking observation was the most epochal of the three, causing a furor within anthropological circles because "man the toolmaker" held sway as an almost canonical definition of our species.
5. Even this epochal discovery was not sufficient.
6. These three steps constituted on epochal advance.
7. The theme has the epochal character and the class character, the connotation sometimes has not.
8. Marxism has 5 bright basic features: epochal, innovative, systematical, practical and people's.
9. Editorial: World Mutation or Epochal Challenge?
10. Economic globalization and regional regularization are the epochal characteristics in the world of today.
11. Columbus action might be divided into epochal action and individual action.
12. Certainly, evidence of intelligent civilizations on planets orbiting distant stars would be an epochal event in human history.
13. That sounds soft and mushy and commonplace, but in fact it can legitimately be called epochal.
14. All of this will make Mr. Obama's trip less epochal.
15. Will the election of Mr Obama prove to be another epochal event?