1. a rod to equalize the pressure on a set of springs
میلهای برای تنظیم یکنواخت فشار وارده بر فنرها
2. a law framed to equalize the tax burden
قانونی که برای تعدیل فشار مالیات (بر مردم) تدوین شده است
3. they are trying to equalize everyone's educational opportunity
آنان می کوشند فرصتهای آموزشی مساوی در اختیار همه قرار دهند.
4. Such measures are needed to equalize wage rates between countries.
5. We have tried to equalize the workload between the different teachers.
6. They are putting pressure on the government to equalize state pension ages between men and women.
7. We need to equalize the workload among the teaching staff.
8. Let's equalize the duties among all employees in this office.
9. A database framework allows you to equalize them to some extent.
10. Attempts were made to equalize property.
11. a policy to equalize the distribution of resources throughout the country.
12. BTTERY EFFICIENCY. 24 V accessory to equalize cells, extend battery life.
13. The conventional blind identification algorithms cannot and equalize time - varying channels well.
14. They equalize future and past by remembering neither.