فعل ناگذر ( intransitive verb )
حالات: erupts, erupting, erupted
• (1) تعریف: to break or explode out of a restrained or confined condition.
• مترادف: gush, spew, spout, spurt
• مشابه: blaze, burst, explode, issue, overflow, pour
- Lava erupts from a volcano.
- His latent violence suddenly erupted.
• (2) تعریف: to spew forth matter violently.
• مترادف: belch, spout
• مشابه: explode
- That volcano erupted only ten years ago.
• (3) تعریف: of a tooth, to break through the gums.
- There is sometimes considerable discomfort when a tooth erupts.
• (4) تعریف: of the skin, to break out, as with a rash or pimples.
- His skin erupted with hives after eating some strawberries.
- My skin always erupts just before some important occasion.
• (5) تعریف: to break out from or form on the skin, as a rash or pimples.
- After hiking in the woods, an itchy rash erupted all over her legs.
فعل گذرا ( transitive verb )
مشتقات: eruptible (adj.)
• : تعریف: to cause to burst out; spew out.
• مترادف: belch, eject, gush, spew, spurt
• مشابه: discharge, emit, expel, pour out, spout, vomit
- The volcano erupted fiery gases.